5525 Pearl Dr
Also listed as Shopping Center
|Catylist Listing ID:
||1,900 - 6,460 SF
|Building Size (RSF):
|Gross Land Area:
$10 PSF (Annual)
|Base Monthly Rent:
||$1,583 - 1,900
Overview / Comments
Situated in the heart of Evansville's west side retail district across from AMC Theaters, this highly visible building will soon be unoccupied and available for continued use as a multi-tenant building or can be easily converted to single-tenant use.
-Rare opportunity for large user or investor to capitalize on growing west side market
- High demand area with frontage along the Lloyd Expressway
- Minutes from USI campus - with over 12,500 students and faculty
- Consumer base extends to Mt. Vernon, IN and into Southern Illinois
- Ideal location for high visibility retail or professional services
- Area retailers include Super Walmart, Lowe's, Home Depot, Schnucks Supermarket, AMC Theaters and a host of other national and local restaurants, businesses and banks.
Attachments & Media
||General, Family, Business, Traveler, Recreation
|Property Located Between:
||Red Bank Rd & Boehne Camp Rd
|Total Number of Buildings:
|Number of Stories:
|Typical SF / Floor:
||EAGLE PLAZA SUB L 10
© Copyright 2001-2023 Catylist. All Rights Reserved.
The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Neither Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS® nor
Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.