Great retail location
2675 Escalade way, Warsaw, Indiana 46580
- Property Subtypes Retail , Hospitality , Retail-Pad , Other ,
- Sale Price $1,826,000.00 - Total
- Class of Space N/A
- Total Land Size 2.62 Acres
- Sale Terms Cash to Seller
- Cap Rate Undisclosed
- Last Updated 6/19/2020
- Status active
Overview / Comments
This 2.62 acres has 450 feet of frontage on St. Rd. 15 N. Just south of Kohls, Texas Roadhouse and North of Wal mart and New Fairfield Inn. Excellent location for sit down restaurant as Warsaw is a dining destination. With Warsaw being the Orthopedic Capital of the World, it has a large international population with discretionary dollars to spend on fine dining or upscale retail. The Highway 15 North corridor is the major commercial area in Warsaw with some 25+ business's within a half mile radius.
Streets and curbs are in, storm sewer and all utilities are in place (could be considered shovel ready). Traffic count on 15 20,000, 30 & 15 traffic count 25,000 plus.
- Tax ID/APN 43-07-32-400-044.000.017
- Zoning C-1
- Property Visibility Excellent