High Visibility 8.29 Acres Lot
346 W State Road 46, Spencer, Indiana 47460
- Property Subtypes Retail , Self Storage , Multi-Family ,
- Sale Price $299,900.00 Total
- Class of Space N/A
- Total Land Size 8.29 Acres
- Sale Terms Cash to Seller
- Cap Rate Undisclosed
- Last Updated 6/16/2020
- Days on Market 837 Days
- Status active
Overview / Comments
This 8.29 acres lot sits between O'Reilly Auto Parts and Spencer Hardware and Lumber and across from the Owen County Sheriff's Dept. With direct access to Hwy 46 and I block from Hwy 67/231 South in Spencer. In the year of 2008, the seller had 648 tri-axel truck loads of stone and fill brought in to level the lot. City water and city sewer are available.
- Tax ID/APN 60-10-20-300-400.238-028
- Zoning BLM-1 Business and Light Manufacturing
- Zoning Description BLM-1 Business and Light Manufacturing District A. Business and Light Manufacturing District is to provide us of land for light manufacturing, assembly or processing plants, warehousing, wholesaling, and storage; all of which operations shall be conducted entirely within an enclosed building. B. Also provided in this district is the use of land for Business, including but not limited to, retail stores, service stores, professional services, entertainment establishments, motels, hotels, single and multi-family dwellings, government operations, and similar businesses serving the public. C. None of the above shall be allowed to be objectionable uses due to potential noise, increased pedestrian and vehicular traffic, noxious odors, air pollutants, reduction in property values, or other conditions that might interfere with the general welfare of the surrounding area; and all uses shall be and remain compatible with, or in logical transition to, any surrounding or adjacent commercial or residential area.