Highway 60 Corner Building Site For Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:
Office, Retail, Self Storage
|Gross Land Area:
||$131,578 Per Acre
||Cash to Seller
Overview / Comments
Ideal Retail Location .95 Acres located on the corner of State Road 60 and Webb Street. The Building Site has 145 feet of frontage along State Road 60 (Jackson Street) and 260' along Webb Street. The property is zoned B-2. The average daily traffic count is 10.507. All utilities are available, call for more details.
||PT NW 21-2-4 .95 AC
|Largest Nearby Street:
||State Road 60 (Jackson Street)
||The site is located on the corner of Jackson & Webb Street, it is level to nearly level and the land is vacant with no buildings or obstructions.
||The site is located in a retail district, local nearby businesses include: Western Auto, Dairy Queen, Old National Bank, Midtown Motors, First Harrison Bank, Apples Tree Top Liquors, Car Quest, State Farm Insurance, First Savings Bank, Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center and others. Salem, Indiana is the county seat for Washington County located approximately 35 miles northwest of Louisville, Kentucky. Salem is the largest community in the county and the economic hub for it’s 27,780 residents. Major employers in the area include GKN Sinster Metals, Kimball Office, Peerless Gear, Net Shape, Jean’s Extrusions and Mikrotek.
||West Side: 260' | East Side: 230'
||Use regulations. Permitted uses are:
(1) All those permitted in the General Business District;
(2) Automobile laundry;
(3) Automobile sales - new;
(4) Automobile sales - used;
(5) Boat, boat trailer and marine accessory sales and rental;
(6) Bowling alley or similar recreational establishment entirely enclosed within a building;
86 Salem - Land Usage
(7) Building material sales;
(8) Commercial greenhouses and plant nurseries including offices and sales yards, provided
that no building for any such use shall have a heating plant, ventilating flue or other opening except
stationary windows within 50 feet of any Residence District;
(9) Cargo trailers, camping trailers, sales, and rental;
(10) Construction equipment sales and rental;
(11) Farm machinery sales or rental;
(12) Ice storage and vending;
(14) Mobile home sales lot;
(15) Motor vehicle service station conforming to the requirements of this chapter;
(16) Public garages conforming to the requirements of this chapter;
(17) Salesroom or shop of a builder, contractor or artisan providing no equipment is stored outof-
doors unless enclosed and screened from view by fences;
(18) Skating rinks;
(19) Truck sales;
(20) Accessory use and buildings customarily incidental to the above permitted uses.
||Electric Lines, Other
||Electric, Water, Gas, Sewer, Cable
© Copyright Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS®. All Rights Reserved.
The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Neither Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS® nor
Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.